Select an option to pay ₹
Kerala, the land of coconuts is a beautiful Indian state located on the shore of the Arabian Sea. The south Indian province is beautified by the luxuriant vegetation of the Western Ghats, multiple rivers, and stunning Kerala backwaters. A huge area of the tea plantation gives the eyes a great pleasure. Temples and Gurukuls from ancient India are at the heart of Kerala, for the land is the birthplace of spiritual and yoga enlightenment. 200hrsyogattc is organizing the fundamental training of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Kerala. Put your first step on the path of the yogic journey with the Yoga Alliance validated training in the ‘God’s Own Country’.
Date: 07 Nov - 04 Dec 2018
Event Description: The basic level training by 200hrsyogattc promises a life-changing experience wherein the students are prepared to undertake higher yoga practices. The training creates a strong base for the students aspiring to further extend their yogic knowledge.
• An introduction to the traditional Yoga styles- Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Learn to practice the Yoga asanas with precision.
• Implement the yogic teachings into the life to lead a life sponsored by the Yoga philosophy.
• Training and practice of Pranayama and other breath-based actions to activate the life force within the human body.
• Meditation practices to understand the process of mental and physical unification.
• Understand the structure and function of the human body while practicing the Yoga asanas during Yoga Anatomy sessions.
• Take Yoga to an advanced level with Adjustment and Alignment training.
• Introductory elements of the Ayurveda science.
• Six yogic purification actions of Shat Kriyas to purify the internal human body.
• Hands-on experience in conducting Yoga classes to learn the art of teaching Yoga.
• Visits and excursions to various temples and significant sites of Kerala.
Food and Accommodation: Savour an assortment of delicious and wholesome nourishment at our center in Kerala. The food is prepared to keep in mind the overall health of the aspirant’s mind and body. The food is well accompanied by green salad and organic drinks. On a prior notice, the school also serves vegan meal options. Living in bamboo-oriented accommodation around the serenest environment is an experience that goes beyond the imagination. Each and every room is well maintained and clean that portrays the ideal depiction of modern Vedic lifestyle. Garden spaces with hanging hammocks are ideal places to chill during leisure.
Fee Details: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room
About 200hrsyogattc: 200hrsyogattc.com is a well-known Yoga portal in India. The portal is famous for its diversified content on Yoga. Majority of its readers visit the website to seek information regarding Yoga Asanas, Yoga programs, and various Yoga Retreats. The managing team is extremely dedicated to providing these suggestions to the aspirants as they believe strongly in the importance of a good Yoga teacher in the life of a Yogi. Among numerous Yoga programs it organizes, Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreat, Meditation Retreat, etc., are the most notable. Owing to a team of experienced teachers, the website conducts its Yoga programs at Rishikul Yogshala.
There are no Reviews, Add review now
Set A Reminder
Date : 07-Nov-2018 to 04-Dec-2018