Learn the power of balancing the mind and the body in the sacred land of India. Fulfil your dream to submerge yourself into the ocean of Yogic science with Rishikul Yogshal’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program.
Date: 7th of every month (January to December)
The birth land of yoga and spirituality, India is blessed with a wide array of eco-belts- plains, mountains, deserts, tropical forests, rainforests, rivers, and islands. It is also the land where the Mother Nature’s blessing falls in abundance. The evergreen climate of the land of some of the greatest Yogis like Shiva, Buddha, creates a favourable environment for Yoga. The sacred land of India has always been an ideal home to a number of sages and saints. Himalaya & rivers in the north, sea beaches & national parks in the south, rainforests in the east, and forts & temples in the west- all these intensify the beauty of India. In addition to these gift, the country is also the treasure land of Yoga and Spirituality. Sailing to India for a yoga program offers a unique and highly authentic experience to the yogis.
About the Course:
The 200-hour Yoga TTC in India is the perfect way to get acquainted with the holistic art of Yoga. The one-month course acts as a link between a body with its soul. Through Meditation and Pranayama, the training teaches you to be focussed, tranquil and illness-free. Your thirst for gaining the divine knowledge of Yoga can be quenched at any of the Rishikul Yogshala’s branches in India- Rishikesh, Dharamshala, Kerala, and Khajuraho. Let’s have a glimpse at some of the core highlights of the 200 Hour yoga courses in India at Rishikul Yogshala:
• Learn about the most unique and traditional Yoga styles- the Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, and Tantra Yoga with a group of teachers who are masters in their respective fields. Tantra Yoga is discussed in detail at the Khajuraho centre.
• Teaching of the Yoga philosophy in accordance with the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
• Study about the ethics (yamas) and principles (niyamas) to wear the silk of Yoga for life.
• Special attention shall be paid on correcting the poses and how to practice injury-free Yoga during the Adjustment and Alignment session.
• Study of the body science- Human Anatomy in order to understand its effects on Yoga practice.
Food and Accommodation:
In order to get more out of the Yoga
, we pay much emphasis on our diet. Completely ‘sattvic’ and home-cooked food is provided to our students. We offer a homely stay that can be availed on sharing as well as a private basis. All rooms at our ashrams are well furnished and highly hygienic. The natural beauty of the place can be glimpsed from all the rooms.
• Rishikesh: Jonk Village, Swargashram, Rishikesh
• Kerala: Savithri INN Bamboo Cottages & Resorts, North cliff, Varkala P.O, Trivandrum, Kerala
• Khajuraho: Yogi Ashram, Khajuraho
• Dharamshala: Rishikul Yogshala, Dharamshala
How to reach Rishikul Yogshala:
Air route: International students can book flights to New Delhi (for Rishikesh, Khajuraho and Dharamshala) and Chennai or Bangalore (for Kerala). From there you can book a taxi or take a bus to reach the desired destination. Additionally, you can call the school to arrange for a pick-up
Land Route: All the cities are well connected to all the major cities of India by rail and road network.
How to Book: Bookings can be done on our website: www.rishikulyogshala.org
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most acclaimed Yoga schools in the world that has spread its wings in five different countries- India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, and Iran. Since its inception in 2010, it has been spreading the holistic knowledge of Yoga across the world as a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga Institute. Among the various courses we offer, 200, 300, & 500 Yoga TTC
are the major ones.