Seats Available: Y
Select an option to pay ₹
From picturesque landscapes to incredible mountains, the sacred land of India is blessed with some of the best sites for Yoga practice. Witness the breathtaking charm of India’s natural beauty along with exploring the depth of yogic enlightenment with 300 Hour Yoga certification in India. Rishikul Yogshala presents an opportunity to connect the soul with the advanced level of yoga learning during the intensive training in the land of spirituality.
The 300 Hour Yoga teacher training in India marks the highly-progressive stages of Yoga study. All those aspirants who have completed the basic training of 200 Hour are welcomed in this program. The training event works on the complete refinement of the yogic understanding of the students.
• An enhanced level of training dedicated to the study of Yoga’s classical forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• The Practical implication of the yogic philosophy as a part of our daily lifestyle.
• Understand the power of pranic force in regulating the internal body processes.
• A deeper level of Meditation practice for the manifestation of the mental, physical, and spiritual energy.
• Education of the human body anatomy with reference to the Yoga asanas.
• Lead yourself to a deeper understanding of Adjustment and Alignment for advancing your Yoga knowledge and keeping injuries at bay during the asana practices.
• Education of Ayurveda and its role in guiding people towards a sattvic lifestyle.
• Practice the Mantra Yoga and participate in the spiritual discourse Satsang.
• Witness your transition into a well-versed Yoga teacher with intensive Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Learn how to prepare Ayurvedic dishes from our experienced Ayurveda cooking teachers.
• Gain knowledge of the art of laughter and amusement with Laughter Yoga Therapy.
• Excursions and visits to various local sites of importance in India such as temples, beaches, historical monuments, etc.
Food and Accommodation:
At our centers in India, we keep proper care of the rigorous demand of the students’ body and mind. Thus, three times completely sattvic meals are served with the infamous Indian spices. The food is extremely palatable in taste and completely vegetarian based on the Ayurvedic diet. Living in a fantastically adorned room that offers a stunning view of the natural charm through the large windows is a great experience. Along with the comfort of our rooms equipped with all the modern amenities, the verdant garden areas offer a pleasant leisure time.
Kerala: USD 1900 for a shared room and USD 2100 for a private room.
Rishikesh: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned Yoga school that boasts a rich yogic heritage with more than 7 years of experience in the field of Yoga education. The Yogshala is pivoted on the principles of traditional Yoga and aspires to make the classical Yoga form available across the world. A number of programs are organized by the Yoga Alliance certified school such as Yoga TTC, Pranayama training, spiritual retreat, etc. The Rishikesh-headquartered institute has its branches in six countries including India, Thailand, Nepal, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.
There are no Reviews, Add review now
Set A Reminder
Date : 07-Oct-2018 to 04-Nov-2018