Seats Available: Y
Select an option to pay ₹
India has always been a land of knowledge and great teachers. The country has produced numerous spiritual gurus and leaders who went on to enlighten the universe. The sacred nation has witnessed the intelligence of Gautam Buddha, while it has also been gifted with the blessings of Shiva, the Lord of Yoga. The Himalayas, the Ganges, the ancient Takshashila University, Ellora Caves, are some of the greatest centers of knowledge that portray India’s image as the leader of world education. One of the talented Yoga gurus of modern India, Bipin Baloni welcomes you to learn Hatha Yoga primary series in India. Prepare a strong base for further mastering in Hatha Yoga practice under the guidance of Yogarishi Bipin Baloni in Yoga’s birth land.
The primary level training of Hatha Yoga intends to bestow with all the basic skills that help develop as a competent Hatha Yoga practitioner. The program is designed for those who have completed the 200 Hour Yoga TTC or having an equivalent knowledge of Yoga. The Hatha Yoga event is organized to instill confidence and self-competence in the student's mind.
• Introduction to the Hatha Yoga, its principles, and its importance in modern life.
• Learn how to implement Hatha Yoga philosophy in life practically.
• The practice of various Hatha Yoga asanas and their modification with techniques of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Spiritual discussion program ‘Satsang’ to understand the essence of God and his guidance.
• Study of Ananmayakosha in a practical way that constitutes sattvic living, fasting, a better way to practice asanas, and sustainable daily routine.
• Pranayama practice and training to improve the body health and blood circulation.
• Study of the importance of breath-work during each asana performance.
• The training of Meditation practice to learn how to maintain focus on your goal.
• Deep relaxation therapy by Yoga Nidra and other Yogic practices.
• Six yogic actions of internal cleansing.
• Classes constitute no more than 20 students and are conducted in an utterly sophisticated way.
Location and Fee Details:
• Rishikesh: Rishikul Yogshala, Jonk Village, Swargashram, Rishikesh
• Kerala: Savithri INN Bamboo Cottages & Resorts, North cliff, Varkala P.O, Trivandrum, Kerala
• Total training fee for 15 days is USD 550. Three classes per day shall be conducted.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a Yoga teacher in India who has gained immense yogic knowledge studying under the guiding light of many great yogis. A student of Yogi Mahesh in his young days, Yogi Bipin believes in the enormous potential that Yoga helps reveal from a person. He is committed to making a strong society based on yogic teachings. An expert in Hatha Yoga, the Yogrishi has been teaching Yoga for more than 7 years. He is respected across the country and among his students for his warm-hearted nature and superior command over the yogic science. The confident man looks forward to interacting with all his students.
There are no Reviews, Add review now
Set A Reminder
Date : 07-Jun-2018 to 22-Jun-2018