Select an option to pay ₹
The soaring Himalayan peaks, an extremely welcoming culture, and scores of spiritual centers, there cannot be a better place for the soulful practice of Yoga than Nepal, the Buddha’s birth land. Delve into Yoga’s sacred domain while exploring the spiritual discipline with Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal 2018. Create a stronger bonding with the yogic principles while absorbing authentic education of traditional Yoga at Rishikul Yogshala. Experience the beauty of the departing monsoon of Nepal in the month of September.
Event Description: This program is an opportunity for the aspirants to learn the sacred art of Yoga in a meticulous manner. While the newbie yogis can be trained with the basic level 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal, the experienced ones can refine their Yoga knowledge with the 300 Hour program. 500 Hour YTTC proposed by the school is perfect for the ones looking to complete their YTTC without any break in between.
• Detailed accounts of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, the two Yoga types that mark the evolution of almost all the contemporary Yoga forms.
• Indulge in a serious study of Yoga philosophy and its principles as mentioned in the ancient texts.
• Meditation sessions for attaining concentration and inner peace.
• Breath-based training of Pranayama for regulating the flow of oxygen and blood throughout the various channels of the body.
• Know about the structural figure of the human body and its relation to Yoga in Yoga Anatomy
• Knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment for betterment in asanas and advancement of the body posture.
• Education of Ayurveda and its healing benefits that are extremely important for practicing Yoga.
• Understand the basics of teaching Yoga, interacting with the students along with the ethics and principles of a Yoga teacher,
• Mantra Chanting sessions for purification of the mind.
• Six yogic actions ‘the Shat Kriyas’ to prepare for more intensive training.
• Understand the significance of being happy with fun activities like Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance.
• Local sightseeing and Excursions to numerous local places of historical and spiritual importance.
Food and Accommodation: Utterly appetizing yogic meals thrice a day and fully-furnished rooms with all the basic amenities in a clean and hygienic environment mark a healthy and comfortable stay at the school in Nepal. Sourced freshly from the highly fertile land of Pokhara, the food is prepared in Ayurvedic style to nurture the mind and soul of the students. The venue sits overlooking the gorgeous Annapurna ranges. The scenic panorama of the Himalayas can be soaked through the large windows from each room.
200 Hour: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a private room.
300 Hour: USD 1800 and USD 2000
500 Hour: USD 3500 and USD 3900
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a principal figure in the global Yoga community and has been a nurturing-home to multiple Yoga wizards since its inception in 2011. Affiliated to Yoga Alliance, the school delivers ancient Yoga education across its centers in India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique. Some of the many courses offered by the Yogshala are Yoga TTC, Pranayama yoga retreat, Yoga therapy, etc. Every year, the Rishikesh-headquartered school refines hundreds of yogic minds through these programs.
There are no Reviews, Add review now
Set A Reminder
Date : 07-Sep-2018 to 04-Oct-2018